If you want to take this meme and use it yourself, then please do.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:20. I had a lie-in as it is the weekend! The alarm goes off at 6:10 during the working week. I’ve not been sleeping in lately at the weekends. Don’t know why.
2. How do you like your steak?
Well Done. Although the steak we had in Paris on our 1st anniversary was still pink but tasted gorgeous. I guess it depends more on whether the person cooking it is actually a good chef or not, as well as the quality of the meat.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Julie and Julia, starring Meryl Streep and Amy Adams. Really enjoyed it, even though I had never heard of Julia Child before the film was released.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
The West Wing. The most intelligently written, entertaining show on TV ever ...by a mile. And very prophetic too, as it turned out! Gonna talk more about The West Wing on here in a few days time.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Near a beach, somewhere warm
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Skipped breakfast today (slap on wrist ...naughty boy!)
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Italian or French, I guess. Not really a foodie, just like food that’s been well prepared.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Nuts, cherries, olives, ...I won’t bore you with the full list!
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Frankie & Benny’s is my current fave. I’m a cheap date.
10. Favorite dressing?
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Casual. Hate wearing suits or anything formal. Spend most of my time in jeans and t-shirts
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Whoo, where to start?!! Lapland is on our list for a Christmas break one year. Australia, Rome, New York, Washington, California, Paris (again), Scotland (never been up there despite living only a few hundred miles away),.........
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full
Half full ....mostly.
15. Where would you want to retire?
To that beach house I mentioned earlier.
16. Favorite time of day?
Early morning, just after the sun has risen from it’s bed.
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
19. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes. Dori has already done it, and we intend to move again - back to the States in a few years time.
20. Where did you live in 1987?
21. What is your favourite film?
The Shawshank Redemption – love that film.
22. Are you a bird watcher?
Not really. Birds scare me.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely a morning person, which is a switch from my younger days. But if I don’t get what I need to get done in the early part of the day now, then chances are it won’t get done!
24. Do you have any pets?
No. Not unless you count Trevor!
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Yes. I recently passed the course I have been taking on Web Design at the Open University, and can now put a whole sentence of letters after my name.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A rock-climber, a doctor (I even had the stethoscope and a little bag for all the equipment!), a magician, the Six Million Dollar Man, grown-up, ....
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Family holidays (vacations) in Cornwall.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I guess a dog person, cos I really don’t like cats. We used to have a dog when I was growing up, but I can’t say I have any great urge to go out and buy one now. Unless it was a robotic dog of course.
29. Are you married?
Very happily so, to the wonderful and beautiful Dori.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes, yes and thrice yes. I’ve been hit by a car, a lorry and a van ...and aquaplaned into the back of a van myself on a very wet surface. I sometimes think our car must have a target painted on the back somewhere!
32. Any pet peeves?
People who stand in shop doorways, or who stop dead in front of you when you are walking along. Shopping. Bad drivers.
33. Favorite pizza topping?
34. Favorite Flower?
34b. How much cash do you have on you?
35. Favorite ice cream?
Not a big fan of ice cream. If I do ever have it then it is usually a “99” – thats a soft ice cream with a flake for the unitiated.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Steak n Shake. Thank you Dori for introducing me!
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
I passed first time – much to both my own and my instructor’s surprise! Never been so nervous in my whole life.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
The National Lottery to tell me that our syndicate had won a massive £13 in Friday’s Euromillions draw. So near to that £89million jackpot and yet so, so, so far away.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Gotta think about this one.... Ummm.......Ah, I know! The merchandise store at Kennedy Space Center, Florida. Loved it. Can’t wait to get back there - that's to the KSC not the store!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Not great at spontaneity. Oh no, hang on. I bought Dori flowers for our proposal anniversary a few weeks back. That was a sort of spur-of-the-moment thing.
41. Like your job?
No. And yes. But mainly No.
42. Do you like broccoli?
It’s OK. Wouldn’t nominate myself as the leader of the Broccoli Lovers Association, but yeah, it’s okay.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Paris for our first anniversary. We were only there for a few short days but the whole time was magical, including a virtual private audience for us of the Eiffel Tower doing it’s night time lights thing.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now?
Swindon Town playing against Walsall. It’s 1-1 at the moment if you are interested. :-)
46. What is your favorite colour?
Don’t think I’ve got one. Always struggled with this question ever since I was a kid. I’ll say RED, cos that’s the colour of Swindon Town’s shirts. (Grabbing at straws here)
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. How many are you tagging for this meme?
I’m not. If anyone wants to take it forward then they are more than welcome to do so.
49. What time did you finish this meme?
50. Are you a coffee drinker?
What? Hold on, the previous question asked what time I had finished this, and then you go and ask me another question!? What kind of **** is that? Uhh, yes I am but only if it is not instant coffee, and then only sometimes. And now it’s 8:35pm and I’m being made out to look like a liar....... you can’t get the staff these days ....grumble grumble...